Nacional Monte de Piedad
- 321 branches all over the country
- More than 4,000 employees
- Immediate access to financing.
- Nine out of 10 clients regain their pledge (pawned object).
- We offer the lowest interest rate in the market.
- Pledge money (pawn loan) is used as working capital or to finance expenses on a temporary basis.
- All people, whatever their socioeconomic status, uses or has used pawn loans as a financing mechanism.
- We do social investment thanks to our client’s pawn loan activity. Since we are a non-profit, the result we generate from our pawn operation is called “residual”
- Residuals are invested in projects aligned with Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).
(non-profits and NGOs)
- 1,500,000 people in condition of vulnerability.
- We make donations and support for strengthening to 600 Organisations.
- Through our core operation of pawn loans we make Financial Inclusion and boost Social and Economic Inclusion.
- We contribute to Sustainable Development in Mexico seeking that people in vulnerability conditions fully exercise their rights.
We want to continue
Transforming Mexico Together with Commitment